P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients, who are currently seeking an Office Administrator to join their team based in Norwich, on a full time permanent basis,
- Undertake all reception duties (greeting visitors, answering the phone, ensure visitor HSE compliance etc).
- Preparing items to be shipped.
- Manage travel bookings for staff (e.g. flight, hire cars, hotels etc).
- Ensure that the Norwich office runs efficiently (e.g. postal services, stationery supplies etc).
- Lead the management of the relationships with key suppliers for travel, office supplies, facilities related, etc.
- Admin support to teams/staff as required.
- Organise events (e.g. staff events, meetings etc).
- Arrange all maintenance for the building & company vehicles.
- Administration support for technical team.
- Assisting population of global spares requests.
- Collection and delivery of parts to local suppliers.
- Support the administration and updating of technical authoring documents.
- Full clean driving licence
- Excellent administrative skills.
- Previous experience as a Receptionist or Administrator
- Proficient in the use of IT; Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to prioritise workload to meet competing deadlines and manage conflicting demands.
- Verbal and written skills in order to communicate effectively with colleagues at all levels of the organisation.
- Proven ability to work on own initiative to prepare and produce high quality documents.
If this is a role you are interested in, please apply online ensuring your CV is up to date.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'