- Provide friendly professional point of contact for clients and enquiries (by phone, email and in person).
- To be the first point of contact for incoming calls.
- Meet and greet clients and guests as they arrive at the office.
- Prepare meeting rooms prior to clients or guests arriving.
- Organise existing and prospective client meetings and actively manage all Financial Planners diary and workload.
- Prepare client documentation in advance of and following client meetings (as per business processes).
- Send letters of authority to providers, chase for information and check when received before passing over to the Financial Planner.
- Ensure that all new business applications are processed accurately and efficiently, in a compliant manner and to the firm’s standards.
- Prepare packs which include valuations and copies of net worth, income and expenditure to be updated and sent to clients with regards to their Annual Strategy Meeting, 8 weeks prior to the meeting.
- General office administration.
- Close and lock up the office at the end of each working day.
About the Company:
- This reputable Financial Planning practice are looking to add a Client Relationship Manager to their team in Cardiff.
- This role is a mixture of Front of House and Administrative responsibilities and would suit someone looking for a full time permanent position that offers variety in their working day.
Key Skills/Experience Required:
- Candidates will have previous experience working within a Financial Services background as either an Administrator or Office Assistant.
- Up to £24,000 depending on experience
Quoting Reference KC/22687
By responding to this advert, you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this, please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'