The Office Administrators' most important job is to make sure all administrative duties are delivered on time and, when working with the Leadership Team, that they are running as effectively and efficiently as possible. You'll need to be passionate about the role, highly organised and good with IT.
This is a newly formed role for the business so you will need to be experienced and able to hit the ground running with little guidance.
What makes you the next Office Administrator?
- Highly experienced
- You'll have high energy and an adaptive and responsive approach to work and priorities
- Organise travel, meetings and accommodation when needed
- An excellent communicator with the ability to write clearly and concisely
- Highly efficient, with outstanding organisational skills
- Skilled at rapport and relationship-building at all levels, and able to build trust and respect quickly
- Able to work under pressure and manage multiple tasks at short notice
- Solution-orientated, able to work autonomously, delegate, and prioritise your own workload
- Trustworthy and aware of the need for confidentiality
- A team player who actively contributes
- Be commercially savvy and have a great eye for detail, especially with figures and words
- Experienced in using MS Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel and Google docs
- Experience within a similar role is essential
- Attention to detail and the ability to work accurately and efficiently
- IT Literate with good numeracy and data input skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
Elevation Business Support is a specialist division of Elevation Recruitment Group focusing on Administration positions in Yorkshire and surrounding regions. If you match the specified criteria and are interested in discussing the position in more detail, we would love to hear from you.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'