Office Administrator / Receptionist London SE1 £21,000 to £23,000 p.a. + benefits d.o.e.
Business support, office and administration skills required for award winning architectural practice
This is a varied role including reception, administration and business / office support duties supporting the director and the team. You will be front of house ensuring the smooth running of the office with duties including:
- taking incoming calls, responding to enquiries, messaging etc.
- maintaining the reception area, meeting / greeting clients
- printing, scanning, photocopying, binding, distribution of post
- ordering office supplies / stationery etc.
- setting up meetings / diary coordination / travel booking
- word processing / documents creation etc.
- maintaining records / database / CRM management
- basic research and document preparation
- coordinating team meetings / taking minutes
- FM / office support / service contracts etc.
With offices in London, Bristol and Plymouth, our client is an architectural practice championing a collaborative approach to creating exceptional built environments. They work across all sectors, in the UK and internationally and are renowned for delivering beyond clients' expectations. This industry reputation is the result of the creativity, expertise and commitment of their people and superb support and training is offered to all members of the team.
This is a London based role - just 5 minutes walk south of London Bridge Station.
The successful Office Administrator will often be the first point of contact for clients and must be confident, friendly and well-presented. You will need full knowledge of Microsoft Office suite including:
- strong communication and interpersonal skills
- diary management and good organisational skills
- able to multi-task and manage own workload and prioritise
- adapt and respond well to ad-hoc requirements
Knowledge of Adobe InDesign or other graphics software packages would be a further advantage.
If you wish to be considered for the role of Office Administrator / Receptionist, please forward your CV quoting reference 303507A
WE REGRET WE CAN ONLY ACCEPT APPLICATIONS FROM PERSONS AUTHORISED TO WORK WITHIN THE UK
Applications are invited with experience in: receptionist administrator office manager jobs London se1 secretary pa ea London jobs adobe InDesign graphics jobs office support London jobs office administrator receptionist jobs london
ThreePeople advertises vacancies on behalf of clients. If your CV matches our client's requirements, we will forward your details to them to confirm your suitability. By applying for this role, you consent to the submission of your details for this purpose only. Any data processed will be used for recruitment purposes only and will be not be retained by ThreePeople for a period longer than 6 months.
- receptionist administrator office manager jobs London se1 secretary pa ea London jobs adobe InDesign graphics jobs office support London jobs office a
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'