Office Administrator required for varied administration temporary to permanent position
Your new company
We are recruiting a position in the Bedford area for an experienced Office Administrator for a medium sized manufacturing organisation.
Your new role
This is a temporary to permanent position for the right candidate.
This is a varied role where the ideal candidate will be involved in Office Administration , Secretarial duties, payroll inputting and HR administration.
Duties will include:
To work with the HR/Operations department to assist with payroll administration and general operational administration requirements.
Skills & Experience
- Previous experience in a generalist administration role ideally with experience of payroll
- Experience of managing a varied workload, which at times may be unpredictable
- Good communication skills, ability to communicate with people at all levels both inside and outside of the business
- Capable of producing high quality work in a flexible, fast paced environment
- The ability to handle confidential matters
- Fully proficient in the use of Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Full driving license
- Experience in a busy office environment with a high workload
- Willingness to learn
- Self-motivated with the ability to multi-task and complete assignments on time
- Input payroll information from our overseas companies on a weekly basis
- Ensure payroll approvals are forthcoming on a weekly basis - chasing where necessary
- Check and distribute payslips via email
- Inductions and paperwork for all new staff
- Support HR Administrator with compliance requests
- Management of business travel for office - flights, hotels, hire cars
- Manage fleet compliance and company vehicles (/weekly checks/servicing/MOT) updating insurance provider with any changes
- Absence management - holiday charts/sickness
- Organise local office social events (Christmas party, social activities etc)
- Maintain office organisation charts and company structure
- Maintain notice boards with daily director/HSE details
- Support HR Manager with HR Admin tasks as and when required
- Special projects as required
What you'll need to succeed
If you are immediately available, have proven office experience and are looking for a varied challenging role
Please apply today
- Office Administration
- Payroll Administration
- Hr Administration
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'