Nottingham City Centre
FTC 6 Months
We are working with a National Client who is recruiting for a number of Office Administrators
The purpose of the Office Administrator role is to provide internal support efficiently and ensure the smooth operation and running of the back office & front line team.
- Data entry & logging appropriate information
- Scheduling interventions & group activities
- Maintaining database across divisions
- Resolving enquiries by providing information, advice and guidance or signposting
- Diary management of front line staff
- Processing office waiting lists & referrals
- Supporting on travel requirements & bookings
- Managing an administration process with support on documentation, diary management & scheduling
- Experience of operating within an office environment and using ICT systems
- Working within a high volume environment
- Managing difficult situations
- Working under pressure
- Ability to prioritise
- Using initiative and working without direct supervision
- Team working
- ICT skills
- Accurate admin skills
Due to the confidential data you will have visibility of you will be required to have a valid DBS Certificate or be prepared to apply for a DBS certificate.
Start Date 27th January 2020
If this sounds like the right role for you, please submit your application ASAP
- Administration Duties
- General Admin
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'