Office Angels have a new role for an Office Administrator to work for a well-established company based within the construction industry.
The ideal candidate will have to be comfortable working within a small team and occasionally working without supervisions. You will be able to hit the ground running and prioritise your workload to ensure deadlines are met.
Key Duties: -
- Answering incoming telephone calls to the business efficiently and professionally
- Processing client orders & organising corresponding paperwork
- Credit control
- Dealing with health & safety documentation
- Assisting with preparation for client meetings
- Booking travel and accommodation
- Fast and accurate data entry of timesheets/budgets etc.
- Diary management
- Ensuring data is up to date and readily available
- Electronic filing, scanning and mail responsibilities
- Dealing with any supplier/client correspondence
Key Skills: -
- Exemplary communication and customer service skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office - Word and Excel in particular
- Previous experience of working in an office administration/business support environment
- Able to use own initiative and adhere to tight deadlines
- Some knowledge of GDPR regulations
Hours of work are 9.00 to 5.00 - Monday to Friday.
Our client has a healthy client base and they are looking for someone who wants to get in involved in of all areas of the business, is adaptable and can utilise their skill base fully and who can juggle priorities and multi-task!
If you are interested in this role and wish to be considered please click apply!
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Office Angels who are operating as an employment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://candidate-privacy
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'