We are seeking an Office Administrator to join our friendly successful client in their office in St Albans.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in the finance industry and the company will support you through AAT accounting qualifications if you want to build a career in the industry!
To be considered for this opportunity, you will be a recent school or college leaver, with a minimum education of A-C GCSE or A Level grades in English and Maths.
The client will also consider candidates with a solid office administration background who are looking for a work/life balance.
- Support colleagues and managers in the preparation of documentation for client appointments
- Liaising with all levels of management and external supplier contacts as required
- Draft correspondence, including letters
- Effectively use IT products such as Excel, Outlook, accounts packages, etc.
- Maintaining client confidentiality at all times
- Pass exams
- Plan AAT studies throughout the year, meet all deadlines and attend college one day per week
What the employer is looking for:
- Ideally A Level education or above, with A-C GCSE grades in Maths & English
- Willing to study for required qualifications to progress in the role (if for apprentice level)
- Confident and clear communicator, both written and verbal
- Good attention to detail
- Good time management
- Knowledge and experience of Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Excel, etc.)
- Team player
Salary: up to £16k
Hours: Monday to Friday, 9:00am to 5:30pm (with one day per week at college)
Please note due to the number of applications we often receive, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Microsoft Office
- Office Administration
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'