This is a fantastic opportunity to join our client as an Office Administrator, working within an industry that is booming! They are looking for someone to bring their skills and experience with the aim to progress and grow with the company.
To be considered for the role as Office Administrator, the ideal candidate will have the following:
- Excellent organisational skills
- Experience of working within an Administrative role
- Full confidence using Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication skills with both colleagues and external clients
- The drive to learn and progress your career
- Able to work as a team and using your own initiative
Your main responsibilities as Office Administrator will be:
- Organise and maintain the Directors LinkedIn accounts
- Assist with managing the MD's diary
- Sending out marketing material to prospective clients
- Drafting client quotations
- Assist with Health and Safety risk assessments
- The opportunity to monitor the company Social Media accounts
If you think you have the above skills and can start immediately, please apply within.
*Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals. If you have not heard back within 7 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for.*
- Office Support
- Social Media
- Diary management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'