The Chalfont Project are looking for an organised and enthusiastic Office Administrator to join our friendly team based in Uxbridge. We are a small Consultancy of Organizational Architects, working with large internationally based clients to generate behavioural change within their workforce. Our client base has grown rapidly in the last 2 years, and we are now looking to expand our back-office support team.
The Office Administrator will report to the Chief of Staff, whilst providing support to our Executive Assistant and Head of Communications. Key responsibilities will include:
- Database creation and management
- Report generation
- Document creation and management
- Team/client meeting support and logistics
- General office correspondence and Front of House duties
- Diary management and travel booking
- Liaising with external suppliers
- Website content changes (using Wordpress)
- Social media content posting (using Buffer and LinkedIn specifically)
- Tracking and Renewal of subscriptions
Whilst we are open to the background and previous experience of applicants, the ideal candidate will possess excellent computer skills, be extremely organised and efficient and be prepared to be flexible with tasks and requirements. The team at The Chalfont Project are professional, friendly and will always be willing to offer support and additional training where needed.
This role is office based, and flexible working hours will be considered for the right candidate.
- Computer Literate
- Database Administration
- Document Management
- Social Media
- Website Updating
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'