Are you a Confident communicator with quality organisational skills?
Our client is currently looking for an Office Administrator to join them on a full time permanent basis, based at their site in Bradford. In return you will be provided with a competitive salary.
As their Office Administrator you willbe multi-functional, working closely and supporting the whole department with emails, phone calls etc, plus data input and possible assessment of that data and managing the department’s clerical needs.
Responsibilities as their Office Administrator:
- Clerical support to all team members
- Keeping required information/spreadsheets/systems & CI Notice Boards up to date
- Filing and storage of documents
- Photocopying / Scanning
- Printing and collating required documents
- Laminating and binding presentation packs
- Working with the requirements of other departments in relation to CI
- Undertaking any other duties assigned
What they’re looking for in their Office Administrator:
- Confident communicator with quality organisational skills
- Eager to help manage a fast-paced environment
- A team player with the ability to work autonomously
- Computer Literate - Microsoft office Excel, PowerPoint & Word
- Attention to detail is a must
- Minimum GCSE grades A-C, in both English and Maths
- Proactive in approach to assigned tasks
- Willingness to help other departments adapt to change
- Compliance with all ASCG Policies, Procedures, Values and ISO requirements
Please click apply now to join our client and make a real difference as their Office Administrator. They look forward to hearing from you!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'