£8.50ph - £9.00ph
Temp to Perm
To be considered for this position you must be available immediately.
The role of the Office Administrator is to provide administrative support to the Project Team, input financial data and to
manage reception and administration duties.
- To complete the client deliverables post engineer visit.
- To assist with the arrangements for the engineer visits.
- Data entry of financial and project information into Sage Accounts and to run regular reports.
- Make travel arrangements and hotel bookings for the company ensuring best value for money.
- Ordering stationary and office consumables.
- Office scanning, filing.
- To be the first point of contact for all clients and suppliers by taking phone calls and assisting in client site visits.
- Fast and accurate at data entry.
- Confident in using Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel is essential.
- Customer service with excellent written and verbal conversational skills.
- Keen eye for detail.
- Extremely organised with the ability to multi-task and prioritise.
- Ability to complete complex administrative tasks.
If you have not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately, you have not been successful on this occasion. We regret that we are unable to provide individual feedback on applications.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://candidate-privacy
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'