£26,000 + Pension + Parking
If you would like to work for a firm of Solicitors and have reasonable secretarial skills, then this Receptionist/Administrator position could be the perfect next career choice for you.
Some of your duties will include:
- Meeting and greeting visitors in the reception area and announcing their arrival
- Answering incoming telephone calls and transferring callers appropriately
- Typing a wide range of documentation including general correspondence and legal papers
- Co-ordinating meetings on behalf of legal team and preparing required paperwork
- Liaising with clients, other Solicitors and Barristers and assisting with general enquiries
- Managing stationary supplies, purchasing new equipment’s and processing invoices for payment
Regrettably, we are not able to respond to job applicants who are not shortlisted. For new job alerts follow us on Twitter - @BBR_Recruitment, Instagram - BurtonBoltonRose, Facebook - Burton Bolton & Rose and LinkedIn - Burton Bolton & Rose
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'