£24,000 + Pension + Parking
If you enjoy variety and responsibility and are a seasoned Office Administrator with strong administration skills, then this could be the ideal role for you. Excellent opportunities are available for the right person
Some of your duties will include:
- Welcoming visitors, maintaining security 'sign in’ processes and issuing visitor passes
- Managing incoming telephone calls, dealing with general enquiries or transferring callers
- Preparing correspondence, policy papers and a variety of other documentation on a daily basis
- Collecting and recording details of all income received and preparing banking documentation
- Maintaining stationery supplies, placing orders for new stock requirements and processing invoices received
- Managing computerised database records and updating information when required
Regrettably, we are not able to respond to job applicants who are not shortlisted. For new job alerts follow us on Twitter - @BBR_Recruitment, Instagram - BurtonBoltonRose, Facebook - Burton Bolton & Rose and LinkedIn - Burton Bolton & Rose
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'