Exciting Growth Plans
I’m working with an exciting client operating within the technology sector that are looking for an Office Administrator to join their small team. Working within a niche sector the client has built a stable base over more than five years and are now looking to grow their team to help support the increased work load and plans to further increase their levels of business.
- Providing administrative support to business functions
- Liaising with off-site consultants and coordinating their workload
- Contacting clients and customers for support
- Extensive use of excel to track business activity
- Providing First line support to clients on the phone
- General ad hoc responsibilities within the business
- Strong knowledge and experience with Microsoft Excel
- Customer service and good phone manner
- Good team working skills
- An interest in technology and IT
Please note - due to the number of applications we receive we are only able to contact those candidates that are successfully shortlisted for the position. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours of your application then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.
- Administrative Support
- General Admin
- Office Skills
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'