Job Title: Office Administrator
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £16k - £20k
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Office Administrator to join our client's fast-paced and growing organisation.
- Are you looking for your next career move?
- Are you a self-starter, motivated, extremely collaborative and a desire to go the extra mile to get the job done?
- Are you able to effectively communicate with team members and customers?
Our client is an independent welding supplies distributor based in Oldham.
They provide welding machinery, consumables, abrasives and industrial gasses as well as a service & repair centre, hire fleet and training school.
Duties will include:
- Dealing with customer enquires/quotations using opera system.
- Looking after company utility contracts
- General administration duties
- Producing reports using excel.
- Helping with marketing projects
- Looking after stationary
- Managing IT support contracts
- Have a minimum of 2 years working in a similar role
- Ideally, have a working knowledge of Pegasus Opera
- Have a flexible attitude and be a team player sometimes having to cover for other staff members
- Have a good telephone manner and presentation skills
- A full clean driving license
What we can offer
Competitive Salary - £16k - £20k
In return, we can offer you an exciting career in a growing company with an excellent salary and the opportunities for career advancement.
If you have a desire to work in an ambitious company and are able to deliver operational excellence then this role is made for you.
If you are interested in applying for this fantastic opportunity, feel free to attach your CV or call our office for a confidential discussion. GK Recruitment Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'