We are recruiting for an Office Administrator to support the Sales and Finance functions of our business. This role will provide a reliable and professional service to the company and will primarily be responsible for:
- Fielding inbound phonecalls and dealing with them appropriately
- Managing general enquiries that come in via email
- Formatting documents such as CVs, letters and Contracts
- Maintaining accurate records on internal database
- Creating and updating Social Media posts
- Speaking with candidates to screen them for positions
- Making travel arrangements for contractors and staff
- Sending mailshots from internal database
- Assisting the Finance department with data entry and basic payroll and accounting tasks
Applicants ideally need to have previous experience working in a busy office environment and should be able to confidently manage a number of tasks at any one time. Experience of dealing with customers over the phone and by email is also highly desirable. Candidates need to be able to demonstrate the following attributes:
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent computer skills and an ability to learn new systems quickly
- Confident communication skills, both written and verbal
- A "can do", positive attitude and a willingness to learn new skills
- An ability to multi-task and work calmly under pressure
This position offers an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to join a growing business in the heart of Brighton, where career progression and personal development are available.
The position is being recruited on a permanent basis and as well as an attractive base salary, is being offered with the following package:
- Company pension scheme
- Free Gym membership
- Up to 25 days holiday entitlement
- Staff Incentives and events
To apply for the role or for more information, please send across your CV in the first instance.
- Data Entry
- General Administration
- Sales Administration
- Receptionist Duties
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'