Office Angels are currently looking to recruit a Temporary Office Administrator for their Birmingham based client. The Office Administrator will be responsible for providing a strong level of administration to the core office team and will also be responsible for liaising with a variety of internal and external stakeholders including suppliers and clients.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Assisting with the daily activities of the office ensuring all processes run smoothly
- Liaising with stakeholders, both internal and external
- Ensuring all equipment is up and running to an excellent standard. This can include printers, stationary, kitchen supplies, re-ordering these when necessary and assisting with installations and maintenance
- Dealing with any building issues effectively and reporting any problems to the correct person
- Diary management, booking meetings and coordinating calendars
- Dealing with correspondence and queries effectively
- Reporting to managers reporting any issues so they can be solved effectively
- Taking responsibility for any displays to make sure correct information is displayed on them
- Managing databases
- Implementing and maintaining office procedures
Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience working in an administrative role in a fast-paced office environment
- Strong experience in Microsoft software packages
- Good communication, negotiation and relationship building skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Problem solving skills
- Good at gathering and processing data
- Good ability to work independently
- Experience in report writing and assisting in project management (advantageous)
If you would like to hear more about this Office Administrator role, please give Emma a call on . Please apply early to avoid disappointment as this role is moving at a fast pace.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://candidate-privacy
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'