Aspire Cambridge (Milton Keynes) are recruiting for an Office Administrator to join their clients team in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire.
- To work efficiently and effectively as an Administrator, prioritising own workload
- General administration support across the business where required
- Responding to requests and queries from all levels of seniority
- Assist the COO with preparations for management meetings
- Attend management meetings and take minutes if required
- Assist the MD with the administration of key customer accounts
- Raising purchase orders and approving timesheets
- Checking and processing all Customer Purchase Orders within the system, ensuring accuracy is maintained at all times
- Ownership of stationery for the business
- Finance – assist with matching invoices and delivery notes in Factory Master
- Finance - cover supplier payments in times of absences
- Sales - Assisting the Motorsport Sales team with administration and system updates
- Assist with the input and processing of sales orders to incorporate all invoicing and shipping arrangements
- Booking travel arrangements
- Responsible for general reception duties including welcoming guests, setting up the boardroom for meetings and answering telephone calls
- Cross-skilling with other admin roles in order to support other departments where required
This is an evolving role so taking on any other administrative tasks as and when required.
Responsibilities & Competences
- Maintain confidentiality at all times
- Must have strong attention to detail and meet set deadlines
- Be a self-starter and able to hit the ground running
- Ownership of administrative tasks from start to finish, demonstrating an ability to problem solve and think fast
- Proactive approach to helping out other areas of the business as and when required
Location: Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
Hours: Mon to Fri 8am to 5pm
Salary: £18,000 to £25,000
Benefits: 28 days annual leave inc Bank Holidays, generous Pension and Free Parking
If you are interested in this position, feel you have the relevant skills and would like to apply please call our team on or apply online. Whilst we’d love to get back to every applicant, it is not always possible, so if you haven’t heard from us within 3-5 days, please note that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
Aspire Cambridge is acting as an employment agency in regards to this permanent vacancy.
Our Recruitment Consultants offer specialist marketplace expertise in Temporary Staffing Solutions and Permanent Introductions across our seven Specialist Recruitment Divisions; Office Support, Legal & HR – Industrial & Manufacturing – Finance & Accountancy – Hospitality – IT & Engineering – Sales & Marketing – Scientific & Medical. We have an unrivalled knowledge of the jobs marketplace so it’s no wonder that we hold an impressive track record of exceeding client and candidate expectations. How do we do it? By “placing people first”.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'