Are you organised and methodical? We're working with an established company in Storrington who due to growth are recruiting for an Office Administrator
Your main responsibilities will be
- To action material and sub-contract purchase requirements in an efficient and effective manner. This requires supplier research, negotiation and order placing, liaising both internally and with suppliers
- To ensure that all suppliers meet company-defined ethical and sustainability objectives
- To ensure that all orders placed are accurate in terms of content
- To place tooling orders for the machine shop
- To run quarterly supplier evaluation reports and present to others
- To follow and adhere to all existing systems and procedures
- To control and the evaluate new suppliers
- To control supplier NDA spreadsheet and generate new NDAs as requested
- To set up and log new supplier information
- To generate progress list and follow up with suppliers to achieve on-time delivery
- To liaise with stakeholders and priorities supplier deliveries
- To generate forecasts for our key suppliers
- To achieve cost reduction targets as and when set by management
- To project and maintain a positive and professional image at all times both internally and externally
- To carry out any other reasonable request as required by the Company
First Recruitment Services are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'