Devin are consulting engineers working on swimming pool and high-end spa projects throughout the UK, Ireland, mainland Europe and the Middle East. The office is based in North Shields.
Office Administrator for a busy and growing practice, with responsibility for all office administration tasks.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as Office Administrator
- Relevant Administration qualification preferred
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages; highly proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Reliable, a quick learner, well versed in many aspects of running a small office
- Capable of working on their own initiative.
Job Tasks Include:
- Information processing using Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Arranging staff travel - rail, air, car, hotels and visas
- Work in accordance with company quality management systems
- Legal/contract administration, office insurances
- Purchasing of office consumables, stationery etc.
- Maintaining library and personnel records
- Organising staff training, including lunches etc.
- Communicating by telephone and email
- Reception duties - answering telephone, welcoming guests etc.
- Point of contact for external IT/telephone/mobile companies
- Tea/coffee for office, keeping kitchen area tidy
- Liaising with landlord external agencies
- Other tasks as necessary*
* Importantly, the person appointed will need to be able to be fully flexible in terms of work ethic as with any small office it is impossible to detail precisely all of the duties and tasks that will or may arise.
- Microsoft Office
- Quick Thinker
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'