Circ £10.00 per hour + pension + 31 days holiday
M&N Electrical and Mechanical Services Ltd are seeking to employ a part-time or full-time Office Administrator to join our busy engineering team in Manningtree, Essex involved in servicing and repairing wastewater equipment for Water utilities companies in the UK. Ideally you will have experience of working in an administrative role within a service/engineering company.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, confident, responsible and well organised Office Administrator. In this varied and busy role you will perform a range of administrative tasks from greeting visitors and answering incoming calls, to preparing quotes, reports & invoices, to scheduling meetings and liaising with Head Office.
For the right person we will show flexibility, so the role could be either part-time working 6 hours a day Monday to Friday or full-time as a 40 hour week position.
Roles & Responsibilities include:
- Providing administrative support to the Operations and Project Manager.
- Receptionist duties and answering & dealing with incoming phone calls.
- Collation and forwarding of weekly time sheets.
- Maintaining the Enterprise management system and weekly planner efficiently and accurately.
- Collation and maintenance of "Tacho" data for transport manager.
- Processing purchase invoices and credit card statements.
- Collation and forwarding of sickness and holiday information to Head Office.
- Providing administrative assistance in the preparation of quotations, reports and spreadsheets.
- Providing administrative support in the preparation, issuing and filing of job folders (both hard copy and electronic).
- General team administration including booking of meetings and dealing administrative queries as they arise.
Although this role is predominantly administrative from time to time you may be asked to work on resourcing requirements and take on other projects.
- You will be proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Excellent IT and keyboards skills
- Good financial understanding to assist in invoice processing and producing quotes
- Highly effective administration and writing skills
- Excellent telephone manner and communication skills
- Ability to be highly organised, use own initiative and take on new projects
Person specification - essential:
- You should have a good standard of education, preferably supported by a minimum of 4 GCSE's (grade C or above in Maths and English)
Knowledge & Skills
- Excellent Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint) skills
- Good with figures/financial understanding
- Ability to prioritise workload and work in a systematic and organised manner to ensure work is completed within required timescales.
- Excellent communication skills
- To work as part of a team and to co-operate with other staff and engineers.
- Conduct the work activities in a professional manner and promote a positive image of the company.
- A methodical & systematic approach to working.
- Reliable & trustworthy with understanding of confidentiality
- Self motivated team player with a "can do" flexible approach
- Work well on own initiative
- Confidence & enthusiasm in embracing new technologies, learn new skills and take on new projects and responsibilities
- Polite & friendly manner with good sense of humour.
- Office Administrator
- Invoice Processing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'