Elephant and Castle
Hours: 40 hours a week 8:00am-5:00pm (4:00pm finish on a Friday)
London Bridge Office Angels are looking for a confident Administrator to join a successful Cleaning Services company based near Elephant and Castle.
The ideal candidate will have a background in Administration and it would be a bonus if they spoke a 2nd language, either Spanish or Portuguese, although this isn't essential.
Duties of the role:
- Helping with the help desk operations
- Administration of inputting tenders into the library
- Distribution of news letters and bulletins
- Liaise with clients
- General administration for the office
- Support the payroll
- Input new starters onto the system
- Input DBS applications
- Assist with staff HR and Payroll queries
- Overtime new duties will be expected
Requirements for the role:
- Be immediately available to start
- Administration experience
- Payroll experience
- Competent with using all Microsoft Office packages
- Speak a 2nd language (Spanish or Portuguese) beneficial but not essential
- Leave early on a Friday
- Sociable and friendly team and environment
- The potential of a salary increase once passed probationary period
Advertised by Office Angels, London Bridge branch Please note that due to the high volume of response Office Angels receive; only successful candidates will be contacted. For the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://candidate-privacy
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'