A fantastic opportunity to work for a company based near Swanley and assist with their admin work on a permanent basis. The role is Monday to Friday, 9- 5pm and comes with a one hour lunch break. Due to the location of the office your own vehicle will be needed as it is difficult to get to via public transport, there is plenty of free onsite parking available.
- Answering telephones
- Booking appointments
- Diary management
- Assistance with the compiling of technical reports
- Entering technical data
- Creating simple drawings in AutoCAD
- General office duties such as archiving.
- Excellent work ethic
- Excellent organisation skills
- Office experience min 6 months
- IT Literate
- Must have polite telephone manner
- Starting salary of £16,000 depending on experience
- Company pension (via salary exchange to further increase benefit)
- Opportunity to progress and work on interesting projects
- Life Insurance Scheme
- Staff recognition reward scheme (via manager and peer recognition
- Childcare vouchers (via salary exchange)
- Loyalty bonus (additional annual leave)
- Paid overtime opportunities
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'