TSG / Tokheim Solutions UK Limited is the leading supplier of products and services to the UK Petroleum Industry. We recently acquired a construction business that we have successfully partnered with over a number of years and are looking to develop the construction division further. We believe strongly in growing our employees and providing excellent career opportunities.We currently have an exciting opportunity for an Office Administrator to join our team in our Barrow upon Soar office.
This junior role is a fantastic opportunity to join an expanding global company and commence on a long and successful career
- Undertake general administrative and clerical duties
- Provide an efficient and professional first point of contact for telephone calls and queries
- Provide support to managers and other employees by assisting in daily office requirements including helpdesk cover
- Answer and direct phone calls in a professional manner
- Undertake general administrative duties e.g. filing, typing, emails, stationery orders, post etc. as directed by your Manager and other managers and employees
- Updating customer databases promptly and accurately
- Log and, where applicable, deal with customer queries and complaints
Skills & Abilities Required (Essential):
- 2 years + experience working in a busy office environment
- Ability to plan and organise workload & re-prioritise as required
- Good communication skills & good telephone manner
- Successful working as part of a team as well as independently
- Proactive approach to role
- Proven ability to multi-task
- Understanding of Microsoft packages i.e. Outlook, Excel, Word.
If you have the required skills and the role appeals to you please APPLY NOW!
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
- Time Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'