We have an amazing opportunity for a Office Administrator to join a team based in High Wycombe. This is a great opportunity to work with one of the fastest growing companies in the Testing, Inspection & Certification sector.
Monday - Friday
£18k - Free Parking, due to the location of this office, you must be a driver and have access to you own vehicle
- To be involved in the recruitment of new auditors, employed and sub-contract, in line with business requirements and growth in new business
- To develop and manage the training programmes
- To develop, and ensure delivery of, individual annual training plans for employed auditors, in liaison with the Technical Manager
- To identify, arrange and lead the approval of sub-contract auditor competency in line with business requirements
- To approve the competency of auditors
- To ensure that employed auditors are allocated adequate audit days to meet utilisation targets
- To ensure that the witnessed audit programme is delivered
- To manage and resolve any auditor competency issues as highlighted in the witnessed audit programme and others that may come to light from time to time, in liaison with the Technical Manager - Audit Resources
- To ensure that in-house ongoing Continuous Personal Development training is delivered to all auditors
- To undertake any other duties as assigned by the Head of Operations
- Educated to first degree level or equivalent
- Experience of recruitment for technical positions is highly desired
- Knowledge of International Orgnaisation of Standardisation (ISO) & Supply Chain Standards
- Experience within the Certification Industry
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Problem solving skills, with the ability to think creatively to resolve issues
- Diplomatic, yet firm when necessary
- Good computer skills - Word, Outlook, Excel and knowledge of customer databases
- Professional and presentable
- Ability to form strong working relationships with colleagues and clients
- Ability to prioritise, organise and coordinate your workload
- Self-starter with project management abilities, excellent organisation and finishing skills
- Able to work under pressure to strict deadlines
- Confident when dealing with people from all levels
- Prompt, accurate and reliable
To be considered for this position, please apply now with your most up to date CV. To express further interest in this position, please contact us directly.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://candidate-privacy
- Office Admin
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'