Mercury Talent are delighted to be recruiting for a Office administrator based within a prestigious award winning company based in central Guildford.
The Office administrator with be supporting the PA to the senior management team
The Office admin role could be an excellent opportunity for a recent school leaver or college candidate that has strong academic achievements at A level or equivalent including Maths and English GSCE grade C or above. You do not need to have worked in a office before you just need the drive an determination to learn with a positive attitude that creates the opportunity for you to be best in class.
The Key responsibilities of the Office administrator:
- Being the first face that visitors see you will welcome all visitors to the head office location. You will be aware of all visitors arriving and guide them to where they need to go
- Help the PA and support the organisation of both the Christmas party a black tie event and the Summer festival
- Be a proactive in the inter-company Fundraising targets and come up with new ideas of how the company can maximise their donations.
- Organisation of stationary and office supplies for the branch networks and head-office location
- Creating the monthly parking plan for the employees at head-office
- Booking travel for management and employees both internationally and in the UK
- Answering incoming calls in a timely and professional manager being an ambassador for the business
- Managing the administration of the booking of meeting rooms for head-office for both head-office staff and external training meetings
- Making sure all printers have paper,and that the wash rooms are stocked with supplies
- Taking pride in making sure all training rooms are clean and presentable and stocked with refreshments and arranging catering as required
- Management of the post including booking couriers
- Be the main point of contact for First Aid and the Fire Warden for head-office
- You will have a positive can do attitude and take pride in being exceptional in your role as office administrator
- You will consider the bigger picture and have an enthusiastic warm and friendly approach
- Be keen to learn as this company offers exceptional training and development
- You will be excited to learn all you can about this award winning business and become a master at office administration as well as displaying the company values.
- You will delighted in using your initiative and providing solutions using your problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills as you will be communicating with both branch managers employees, and visitors.
- You will have a good understanding of Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- You will be a school leaver or college leaver looking for an exciting opportunity to start your career in Office Admin
- 22 days per year. Monday to Friday 9.5.30 The option to get involved with professional development. Pension and well-being scheme.
If you are looking for a Office Admin role where you can really make a difference. Please do not hesitate to contact Mercury Talent today for an informal chat?
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'