Your new company
A manufacturing organisation is looking for a an Office Administrator to join them on a permanent basis. This role has been created due to increase business.
Your new role
The role will be a busy and varied role but include the below duties:
- Support the sales team in processing orders
- Manage timely process of order processing
- Keeping pricing and quotes up to date
- Liaise with internal teams to ensure correct products have been delivered
- Assist with all adhoc administration
- Monitor and assist with complainants and resolve these in a timely manner
- Provide quotes for customers
- Process all orders as required
The ability to complete all of the above duties is necessary for the role.
What you'll need to succeed
To succeed in this role, you will need the below experience:
- Sales order processing using SAP
- Experience liaising with sales managers/stock controllers
- Experience working in a fast paced and busy environment
- SAP experience would be advantageous
What you'll get in return
In return, yo will receive competitive rates of pay, onsite parking and the opportunity to join a busy and growing organisation.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'