Job: Office Administrator
Salary: £17,500 - £18,785 per annum
Location: Welwyn Garden City
Contract: Perm, Full Time
Monday-Friday, 8.30am - 5.30pm
Providing a fantastic, reliable service within Hertfordshire and the surrounding areas our client who were established over 40 years ago are now looking for a new Administrator to join their team on a permanent contract.
If you enjoy working in close knit team who have a great work life balance we may have the right role for you.
- Answering inbound calls and dealing with queries
- Typing up letters
- Typing up quotations for clients
- Completing company banking
- Franking post, sorting post as it comes in
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Taking credit card payments
- General administrator; processing documents, filing, faxing etc.
- Providing general all-round support for the team
- A dedicated and experienced administrator
- Confident on the telephones and face to face
- Able to multitask
- Good organisation and communication skills
- 20 days’ annual leave + bank holidays
- Parking on site
Should you be short listed for this position, a member of the Smart10 team will be in touch with you in the next five working days. Good luck with your application!
Smart10 Ltd is a "Multi Award Winning" and Independently run recruitment consultancy which specialises in both Permanent and Temporary positions across all Business Support roles. Smart10 have become renowned as one of Hertfordshire's most dynamic recruitment companies. As a business, we won the Judges Award in 2012, Best New Business Award in 2013 and 'Business Person of The Year in 2016 at The Hertfordshire Business Awards, for being the most "promising" and "innovative" company within Hertfordshire.
We are proud to work with a leading number of blue-chip companies as well as smaller SME’s throughout the region. The smart10 team are an energetic and smart team of highly experienced and professional recruitment consultants who are committed at exceeding both our candidates and client’s expectations.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"