Administrative Assistant Role - Farringdon, London
Central Stress Management is a dynamic and friendly company. We are a busy medical private clinic comprising of 6 Psychiatrists and 18 psychological Therapists.
We are looking for a new office administrator to work closely with our Practice Manager. The ideal candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skills and be able to prioritise with little supervision.
The tasks of the Office Admin Assistant will include bookkeeping, debt chasing and typing dictation.
- Manage all patient processes from initial referral to discharge ensuring that all needs and expectations are met.
- Answering telephone calls and emails
- Data Entry
- Welcoming clients and patients
- Opening and distributing daily post
- Processing room requests
- Typing and formatting doctors’ clinic letters
- Invoicing, handling cash and taking payments
- Processing repeat prescriptions
- Debt chasing
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Must be able to demonstrate a high standard of professional and organisational competencies
- Ability to touch type
- Ability to use own initiative and prioritise own workload
- Ability to work in a confidential manner when dealing with sensitive information subject to data protection and protocols relevant to a medical practice such as Central Stress Management
- Proficiency in MS Office/IT literate
- Numerically proficient - preferably grade C and above in Maths GCSE
- Team player - happy to work in a team whilst taking ownership of his/her work tasks
- Ability to multi-task and work to tight deadlines
- To have the knowledge, maturity and outlook to be able to work in a practice that provides a service that relates to mental health issues
Training will be given to use our in-house software.
We are excited to be in the fortunate position of being able to offer the successful candidate the job immediately subject to references of which we would require at least two.
This is not an exhaustive list and the company has the discretion of adding to the above as your role develops.
- Debt Management
- Written Communication
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'