Would you like to work for an award winning, innovative brand within a booming industry? Then read on! Our client is looking for a customer focused Office Administrator to join their small and friendly team based near Shipston-on -Stour on a full time, permanent basis offering a salary of £20,000
Company: who will I be working for as Office Administrator?
You will be working for an established and distinctive brand who are specialists in their area, developing luxury products, for retail and the consumer trade. Your prime role will be to provide administration support to the office giving unbeatable service to customers and suppliers.
Key Accountabilities for the Office Administrator:
- Build and maintain strong effective relationships with customers and suppliers
- Providing full administration support
- Communicating effectively with the internal team and customers
- Working at reception
- Updating and maintaining the database
- Building and maintaining excellent relationships with customers
- Developing knowledge of products and solutions
- Delivering a personable and tailored service
Skills/experience required for the Office Administrator:
- Good communication skills, verbal and written
- Experience of dealing with suppliers would be an advantage
- Strong team working skills and ability to work flexibly in a small, busy team
- High levels of self-motivation and initiative, with proven abilities in prioritisation
- Well-developed IT skills
- 'Can do' approach to work, with the ability to consistently deliver good work, within tight deadlines
Emotion: how will I feel working here?
Busy! You will be joining a friendly and supportive team who collaborate together to achieve success!
Opportunity: what's in it for me?
A salary £20,000, standard office hours, holidays plus bank holidays, contributory pension, free onsite parking and much more!
Call Karen Crook to discuss further - "I look forward to hearing from you!"
- Office Administrator
- Sales Administrator
- Office Coordinator
- Customer Service Administrator
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"