Fantastic opportunity for a full-time Office Administrator to join an expanding firm of Solicitors.
Your main duties will be:
- Creating and inputting new cases onto Case Management System/Proclaim experience an advantage but not essential
- Handling incoming/outgoing calls
- Dealing with incoming/outgoing deliveries
- Post Duties
- General office administration i.e. emailing customers, filing, photo-coping
- Ad-Hoc Duties as required.
- You must be computer literate with a good standard of English and have a willing aptitude and eagerness to learn.
- Must be able to work alone and as part of a small team
- Job Types: Full-time - Permanent
- Computer Literate
- Office Administration
- Work Alone
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"