Due to continued growth, our Tewkesbury-based client, market leaders in their field are recruiting for an enthusiastic, organised, and reliable individual to join their small accounts/administration team. The successful candidate will ideally have 1 year+ experience within a similar role and be looking to progress their career in a friendly accounts administration team.
- Order processing in SOP
- Processing orders promptly & accurately
- General administration, filling, telephone answering & supporting the accounts team
- Administering the team's mailbox to address customer queries.
- Chasing outstanding debt by following a structured procedure
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Share knowledge and expertise with other team members.
- Contribute to a positive and supportive team culture.
- Experience in a similar role - 1 years+
- Credit control and/or reconciliations experience preferable.
- PC literate and good IT skills (Microsoft)
- Good communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Organised & able to prioritise workload
- Good analytical skills
- An enthusiastic and positive team player
Salary: £neg. dep. on experience + company benefits
Hours of work: 8:30 am - 5.00 pm Monday - Friday
Interested? Then please apply with your CV today!!
- Accounts Assistant
- Credit Control
- Office Administrator
- Order Processing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"