Title - Office Administrator
Salary - £9.50 - £10 p/h
Hours - Mon - Fri 9am - 5pm
Location - New Milton
Our client based in New Milton are looking for an Office Administrator to join their busy team. The successful candidate will be computer and number literate as well as polite and confident as you will be dealing with. This is a temporary role with the possibility of it going permanent for the right candidate.
Tasks will include but not limited to: -
- Dealing with purchasing of various items, checking prices and placing orders.
- Timesheets and holiday forms
- Checking certain supplier's invoices to make sure we are getting value for money, chasing missing supplier's invoices, chasing credit notes from suppliers.
- The usual office tasks such as answering the telephone, photocopying, checking delivery notes against the order placed and following up on queries.
- Getting quotes and renewing the insurance policies including vehicle, Public Indemnity & premises etc.
- Vehicles - petrol cards, MOT's, tax
- Booking accommodation
- Raising sales invoices and linking them to a DoP
- Credit Control
Training will be provided for certain processes.
Must be computer and number literate - conversant in word, excel, outlook (calendars/emails) etc.
Must be polite and confident
An Engineering background is desirable
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"