£17,000 + Pension + Parking
Are you at the start your career as an Office Administrator? This could be the perfect role for you to move on to! You will be joining a hardworking team who really work hard but equally enjoy having fun.
Some of your duties will include:
- Providing extensive administrative support for the busy management team and assisting with daily activities
- Preparing a wide range of general documentation including correspondence, reports and quotations
- Scheduling client meetings, booking meeting rooms and sending out confirmation and reminder emails
- Answering incoming telephone calls, dealing with general enquiries and transferring callers when necessary
- Maintaining manual filing systems and updating computerised database records on a daily basis
- Proving relief cover on the reception desk, welcoming visitors and announcing their arrival to relevant staff member
We will only respond to candidates who we consider suitable for the role advertised. For new job alerts follow us on Twitter - @BBR_Recruitment, Instagram, Facebook and LinkedIn - BurtonBoltonRose
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'