Salary: Competitive, DOE
Benefits: Auto Enrol Pension Scheme, Life Insurance, Profit Related Pay
Contract: Permanent Full Time
Hours: 37.50 per week Mon to Fri (8.00 am to 4.00 pm or 9.00 am to 5.00 pm)
Autochair is a family business where changing people’s lives through the mobility products that we design, manufacture and install is a daily occurrence. With 35 years’ experience under our belt, we are the leading provider of vehicle adaptations in the UK, a market leader in Europe and have a presence in many other countries worldwide.
Based at our ISO9001 accredited, purpose-built manufacturing facility in Derbyshire, we believe the future success and growth of our business is inextricably linked to the introduction of innovative, high quality mobility solutions which help our customers more independently use their vehicles.
We are now recruiting for an Office Administrator to join the Operations Department working with the Supply Chain Team.
- Booking and filing of TNT collections both UK and Export
- Ordering stationary, groceries & janitorial items and taking receipt of such upon arrival
- Processing purchase order requests and generating purchase orders
- Order buffets for internal meetings and arrange refreshments
- Print invoices and match to GRN’s on SAP
- Ad hoc administrative duties (scanning, copying, printing, shredding) as required
- Occasional cover of reception, answering calls, greeting and looking after visitors, providing excellent customer service
Required Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience within office administration
- Competent in MS Office applications
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of SAP or equivalent advantageous but not essential.
If you think you could not only fill, but excel within this role. Please submit your CV for consideration in the first instance.
- Office Administrator
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"