This is an exciting opportunity to join a global Soft Services supplier with a strong reputation in the UK Security and Cleaning market. The Company has its roots in property management with a fresh, dynamic approach to facilities management driven by quality for prestigious brands.
Our client is actively recruiting a committed experienced Administrator professional to join their Head Office in Northampton to oversee all office administration whilst supporting the finance team during month end processes.
• Tracking fuel card usage on spreadsheet
• Tracking mobile phone usage on spreadsheet
• Putting together stationary orders for PO signoff by COO, and ordering stationary
• Booking hotel accommodation and travel
• Submission of monthly financial figures to National Statistics as provided by FM
• Drafting quotations and contracts for ops management
• Maintenance of contract files and ensuring that all new jobs have complete contract documentation
• Answering Finance phone line and dealing with general queries
• Going through post daily and distributing to relevant department
• Assisting AR department with chasing up of overdue debts
• Assisting AP and Payroll departments with ad hoc issues
Deep Clean & High Level Clean teams
• Maintenance of Deep Clean & High Level Clean calendar
- Scheduling of cleans based on Area Manager or client requests
- Booking of hotels, and late check out where required
- Coordination of visit with client, centre management, security, etc. including obtaining any necessary paperwork
• Maintenance of GP tracker for each job, comparing revenue to direct costs (hotels, fuel, wages, subsistence, etc.)
The ideal candidate will have previous relevant experience or a proven track record in this field and comfortable working in a busy environment with time critical deadlines.
Interested, please apply online with your CV and covering letter.
Permanent: Monday to Friday (40 hours per week)
Salary: £17,000 to £19,000 per annum DOE
Location: Northampton, Swan Valley
Please check your email for confirmation that your application has been received and to follow further instructions if applicable.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"