As the Office Administrator you will be:
- Providing administration support and rota administration for an elite team of 60 people operating in different time zones
- Assisting of onboarding of new team members
- Event organising
- Preparation of contracts
- Ordering of office supplies and marketing materials
- Organising travel arrangements for the directors and team
- Assisting with marketing and social media campaigns
As the Office Administrator you will have:
- Excellent communication skills
- Exceptional organisational skills
Joining this organisation as the Office Administrator will really enable you to use your organisational skills within a professional yet relaxed environment and develop your career. The sky’s the limit! If you are looking to work as an Office Assistant, Administrator, Coordinator in a varied position this role could be for you.
We very much look forward to hearing from you and will be reviewing all applications over the next 2 to 3 weeks. If you’re selected we’ll be in contact and if not, we’ll be keeping your details on file for any future vacancies. Please follow us on Twitter (@ExactSourcing) or ‘like’ us on Facebook to keep updated with any future opportunities.
Exact Sourcing is an equal opportunities employment agency.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job