My client is looking for an Office Administrator to join their business situated in Avonmouth on a permanent basis, the company operates within the Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain industry.
This role will focus around supporting all of the companies administrative functions, alongside providing a supportive, and professional service to customers.
My client has built up a very strong reputation across the country, and they are highly regarded within their industry. They offer a whole variety of Fleet Management services, and due to their huge industry coverage, they have elevated into a very envious spot.
The role of an Office Administrator will include but not be limited to the following:
- Providing an excellent on-site support to visiting customers.
- Displaying an accurate knowledge, enabling the customers to locate their product quickly.
- Answering any questions from customers, on the phone, face to face or via email.
- Managing the administration for all of the Fleet Management.
- Providing reception cover when needed.
The successful candidate will be able to display the following:
- Exposure to an administrative role within the Fleet Management, Logistics, or Supply Chain industry is advantageous.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Passionate about delivering a great customer service.
- Due to the location of the company is only suitable for people who have access to a car and a full driving licence.
- Willingness to work on initiative.
My client is offering a great opportunity for an Office Administrator to join this company on a permanent basis, if you have exposure to an administration role previously, and you want to join a professional, well respected company, then this is a great career move for you.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job