Accounts Office Assistant
Monday - Friday 37.5 hours
My client is a unique manufacturer in Sheffield and are looking for an Office Assistant to join their busy Accounts team. This role would suit somebody who has worked within I similar role recently with excellent IT skills.
Training is provided for the successful candidate, however you will be expected to learn a variety of tasks within the Accounts department and eventually be able to provide assistance and cover for other members of the department when absent.
Duties and Responsibilities of the Office Assistant:
* Answering the telephone/dealing with enquiries
* Sorting and distributing incoming post , organising outgoing post
* Data entry, Match invoices / credit notes to purchase order numbers
* Investigate and resolve queries
* Posting invoices
* Posting journals
* Ordering and maintaining stationery and equipment
* Scanning, photocopying and printing various documents
* Opening supplier accounts
* Reconciliation of supplier statements
* Scanning, photocopying and printing various documents, sometimes on behalf of other colleagues
* Customer cash allocation
* General administrative duties
This is the ideal role for somebody who enjoys:
* Working towards deadlines
* Being busy
* Assisting team members
* Hard work
The ideal candidate will be educated to GCSE level or above, with grade A-C in English and Maths, be an articulate communicator and be willing to learn. Good time management and strong organisational skills are a must.
This is a full time permanent position please APPLY NOW if you meet the above requirements
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.