Small yet established Letchworth based organisation have an immediate opportunity for an Office Administrator/ Manager to join their team in a busy and varied role providing administrative support to the team and Managing Director.
Office Administrator/ Manager - Job Overview
- Meeting and greeting visitors and clients when they arrive in the office and making them feel welcome
- Answering calls and directing them to the correct person
- Creating individual files for confirmed job ensuring all the correct documentation is present ready for when colleagues go to site
- Booking hotels, flights and travel requirements for members of the team
- General assistance as and when the Managing Director requires
- Ordering items relative to each job ready for site
- Ensuring the office is neat and tidy
- Working as part of a small, busy team
Office Administrator/ Manager - Required Skills and Experience
- Previous experience within an administrative role
- Accuracy and excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Fully competent in MS Office packages
Office Administrator/ Manager – Benefits Offered
- £20,000 per annum
- Monday to Friday 8:30am – 5:00pm
- Onsite parking
Thank you for your application.
Please note Lawrence Dean Recruitment is acting as an employment agency & business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job