My client are a small and friendly family run business who are looking for a confident, proactive and well spoken candidate to come on board to help assist with the day to day running of the office.
Due to the location of the business you will need to be a driver with access to your own vehicle.
This position is Monday - Friday, 08:00 - 17:00
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Develop positive 2-way working relationships with our suppliers, sub-contractors, professional advisors and contacts.
• Support and communicate with other team members to maintain the smooth running of the office.
• Answering incoming calls and dealing with prospective and current clients..
• Manage, maintain and update company records and excel spreadsheets.
• Meet and greet visitors to the office and workshop.
• Various administration duties as and when required
• Sending out emails
• Source materials, suppliers and price options to find the best deals
• Help manage online purchasing using platforms like eBay and Gumtree.
• Either be a user, or be willing to learn to use social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Houzz to assist with digital marketing
• Create and maintain Excel spreadsheets
If you have a 'can do' attitude, a willingness to learn and happy to work independently within a small team then I want to hear from you!
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job