Our client are based in the Byker area. They are a commercial law firm that are expanding due to successful business planning and are looking to employ a new Office administrator to join their team.
The role will require the successful applicant to support all departments and the firm. The candidate must have a high level of accuracy, excellent organisational skills and a can do, positive mentality.
This role presents an opportunity for candidates with no direct administration experience that are looking to change their career or who are looking for their first role.
Your duties and responsibilities will include:
- General administrative duties
- Prepping meeting rooms for meetings
- Taking cheques to the bank
- Greeting visitors
- Restocking of departmental fridges
- Data entry
- Monitor Diaries and appointments
The ideal candidate will be able to display the following characteristics:
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure and keep tight deadlines
- Confident using word, to amend documents.
- Self motivated and proactive
- To have excellent communication skills.
- Good organisational skills
Candidate must hold a full driving licence and own their own car.
The salary will meet National Minimum wage and the hours are Monday to Friday, 9:00 to 17:00.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer