My client is looking for an Office Administrator to join their Accountancy practice based in the North Bristol area, this role will cover all aspects of administration within the company, from sorting post, to being the first point of contact for all customer enquiries.
My client has built an excellent reputation within the industry, and it is one they hope to carry on building. They are very passionate about looking after, and developing their team, so this is a role with great potential.
The role of an Office Administrator will include but not be limited to the following duties:
- Daily sorting of post.
- Acting as the first point of contact for all customer enquiries.
- Establishing, and maintaining client files.
- Arranging meetings for internal and external members.
- Providing general support for a variety of events, marketing campaigns, and general promotional activities.
The successful candidate will be able to display the following skills and attributes:
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Programmes.
- Confident and clear communicator who can prioritise their working day.
- Exposure to at least a year within an administrative position.
- Displays a professional manner at all times.
- Strong administration skills.
This is a very exciting opportunity for someone to join this company as an Office Administrator, the role will be from 09:00 - 17:30 Monday to Friday, and it is a permanent contract.