An innovative and stylish architectural/ construction company with brand new offices local to Epsom are seeking an Office Administrator to join their entrepreneurial team.
The ideal candidate you have strong experience as an administrator, be highly organised, with a great level of attention to detail and who is proactive and capable of working independently to join a growing team.
Duties and Responsibilities of the Administrator:
Project Management Administrative Support - providing administrative support to the Finance Controller, including:
- Responsible for preparation and maintenance of Site set-up, Site Maintenance and all other relevant documentation (collate Site Manager’s folder (Site Set-up), H&S folder, Red Daily Log-in/out folder, stationery stock);
- Coordinate, collate and maintain sub-contractors’ contracts (daily rate and priced jobs);
- Liaise with Site Managers on order requirements including assistance in price checking with other suppliers and issuing PO to suppliers;
- Organising, collating and reporting to Project Director on daily Site Manager Reports;
- Assist Project Director/Sales Manager on finishings admin.
Sales and Marketing Administrative Support - supporting the Sales and Marketing Team in:
- Assist in the arranging of printing of internal, stationery, leaflets, plans, site hoarding etc;
- Print and collate sales literature for clients;
- Liaise with structural estimator (submission of plans and project scopes), Update Pipedrive and create estimates for clients;
General Office Administrative Support - supporting the Office in:
- Maintain tool inventory spreadsheet;
- Ensure all team’s dashboards are up-to-date in REAL TIME;
- Maintenance of H&S Folder template with current changes in the industry;
- Provide office support including though not limited to postal and courier deliveries, reception duties etc;
- Support Team Administration;
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Previous administration experience with excellent administrative skills.
- Ideally a minimum of two A-levels or equivalent.
- Experienced and adept in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint with the aptitude and ability to learn and grasp new technology quickly. Particularly competent in Excel.
- Numerate and technical able to learn and grasp new things with relative ease, it’s a very fast pace environment.
- Able to understand and interpret financial and technical data.
- Customer Focused - able to identify who your internal and external customers are and to provide a high level of customer service, representing the company in a professional manner at all times.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal. Fluency in English is essential. combined with a polite and confident telephone manner.
- Good interpersonal skills, self-motivated, and able to work on own initiative.
- Ability to work within a team and be flexible.
If you are seeking a chance to join a progressive and exciting company within a modern and stylish office environment, please apply now.
- Advanced Excel
- Office Administrator
- Project Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job