Benefits: 25 days holiday, Pension Scheme, Discount Car Scheme and Benefits Package.
Overview of role
We are looking for an Office Administrator to join our clients new and growing team. You will be working in a friendly, busy environment. Our client is part of a huge organisation working with manufacturers, dealers, rental and leasing companies to lead the way in future automotive solutions. Developing innovative software solutions and online technology services.
The Office Administrator will be responsible for supporting the office to provide excellent customer service. They are responsible for ensuring processes are followed under the general supervision of the Site Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities
* To manage the day-to-day operations including: customer service, dispatch, accounts plus other ad hoc duties.
* Ensure excellent customer service is provided at all times, and by all office employees.
* To handle escalated customer issues as needed.
* To provide direction to the team regarding administrative duties and goals.
* To ensure work assigned by the Site Manager is completed effectively and on time in order to achieve successful operation of the Yard.
* A positive, can-do person.
* Experience within a customer service environment.
* At least three years of administrative and customer service experience.
* Excellent customer service focus, attitude and skills
* Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
* Proficient Microsoft Office skills
* An effective multi-tasker.
* Ability to deliver continuous improvement.
* Experience of dealing with cash and associated banking procedures.
* Demonstrate a good standard of work delegation and organisation.
If you are interested in this position and would like to find out more, please do not hesitate to apply!