My client in Wimborne are looking for an experienced Office Administrator to take on a busy and varied role within a small but highly successful family business. The role compromises a variety of administrative office duties and assisting with all aspects of the purchasing, sales, logistics and general clerical functions. It will require daily liaison with customers, suppliers, colleagues and service providers, and consequently high standards of courtesy, accuracy and professionalism will be essential traits in the successful candidate.
The job role involves:
- Generation of purchase orders, sales order confirmations and invoices
- Liaising with suppliers for purchase orders, pricing and delivery dates
- Answering the telephone and fielding the resulting enquiry
- Arranging transportation of goods with freight forwarders
- Saving & filing of correspondence, orders and quotations
- Management of supplies of office supplies and equipment
- Opening and distribution of incoming mail
- Any other ad-hoc administrative tasks
The successful candidate will:
- Be educated to A Level standard
- Have experience in administration
- Be highly organised with high standards of literacy and numeracy skills
- Have confident IT skills
- Have a sense of urgency when dealing with customers and solving problems
- Have a polite and assertive telephone manner
There is opportunity to progress your career within this company for the right candidate, as you will take increasing amounts of responsibility within the administration team as you become more confident in carrying out your day-to-day responsibilities.
If you would like further information then please get in touch with Alison at Mploy in Bournemouth to be considered for the role.
- customer service
- data entry
- order processing
- goods transportation
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job