Location: Alconbury, Cambridgeshire
Salary: £16,813 - £18,940
Working Hours: Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
To provide assistance to the team in all administrative matters.
Supply Chain & Logistics Manager
- Place Purchase Orders as directed by the Supply Chain Manager
- Record goods received and then match invoices against the appropriate delivery notes.
- Assist with goods despatch including holiday cover.
- Assist with transport requirements including holiday cover.
- Work closely with logistics team to ensure customer requirements are fulfilled.
- Manage travel arrangement for employees and visitors when requested.
- Ensure Logistics office filing is maintained and up to date.
- Deal with all incoming telephone calls and welcome visitors.
- Manage bookings for all meeting rooms.
- To ensure the outgoing post is despatched.
- To distribute incoming post.
- Provide administrative assistance and produce reports where required.
- Ensure an adequate level of stationary equipment is maintained.
- Ensure all meeting rooms are kept clean and tidy and stocked with refreshments.
(Including Personal Competencies)
- Must be discreet and keep confidentiality.
- To be able to prioritise work load.
- Effective organisational and time management skills.
- Excellent telephone skills.
- Word processing skills.
- IT skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Previous experience in an administrative role.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely both orally and in writing.
- Good level of numeracy.
- Ability to absorb information quickly.
- Ability to work under own initiative but within a team.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Self-development attitude.
- Undertake and accept continuous development.
- Knowledge sharing attitude.
- Filing skills.
- Data entry skills.
- Previous experience in customer facing roles.
- Previous experience of telephone systems.
- Customer Service
- Data Entry
- Office Administration