With an exclusive list of customers and a unique company ethos, my client is passionate about providing excellent levels of service to their clients to help manage their Financial Investment portfolios.
We are looking for a dynamic and committed Administrator to work closely with the Finance team to provide general office support, and be responsible for some Marketing activity. This is a unique opportunity for someone with an interest in Finance & Investment, as my client are prepared to develop the successful candidate within their business.
- General Office Administration
- Company Banking
- Maintain Company Diary including Group Events, Client Meetings and Staff Holidays
- Oversee Ordering and Delivery of Marketing Materials to Mailing House
- Organisation of company events
- Strong Office Admin experience
- Able to work to strict deadlines
- Strong IT skills
- Able to prioritise workload effectively
- Excellent communication skills both written and spoken - able to build rapport and display empathy
- A generous salary
- 20 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- Strong career development opportunity
- Company rewards (holidays/socials etc.)
- Excellent team atmosphere
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
If you feel you have relevant skills/experience for this position, please apply right away.
- Strong IT Skills
- Strong Interpersonal Skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job