City of London
A boutique Wealth Management company situated in the heart of the City is looking for a flexible ‘self-starter’ to join the team in as an Office Administrator.
- Manage meeting room booking system, action booking requests, resolving clashes
- Answer the telephone within 3 rings, screen calls and take detailed messages which are passed on in a timely manner (shared duty)
- Distribute incoming mail and prepare outgoing post on a daily basis
- Carry out general administrative and clerical duties as instructed by the Office Manager
- Preparing monthly expense claims and coding of corporate card statements
- Purchasing office supplies, including sundries, stationery, groceries etc. as and when necessary
- Composing emails and correspondence to colleagues and external suppliers, building relationships to guarantee a high level of service;
- Maintaining an efficient filing system including preservation of confidential information in accordance with the Data Protection Act;
- Opportunity to assist with in-house events
- Organise, distribute and send birthday cards to office staff;
- Assist in the provision of Health & Safety for the London office;
- Conducting research for business items, ensuring purchases are cost efficient, sustainable (where appropriate) and received in a timely manner.
- Intermediate MS Office, particularly Outlook for email and diary management;
- Accurate typing at 40wpm minimum;
- Capable of working autonomously and can show initiative
- Excellent interpersonal skills; able to listen and converse well on all levels as well as exceptional written and verbal communication skills;
- Well presented with a warm and approachable nature;
- Detail oriented and accurate/methodical approach to work;
- Team player with experience of working in a team environment
- Efficient time management skills to plan workload and prioritise accordingly;
- Graduate calibre with a minimum of 2 years’ relevant office support experience;
- Experience in using CRM systems advantageous.
Our mission: To be the leading Executive Secretarial & Support recruitment consultancy in London, for employers and jobseekers alike. We are passionate about helping people with their future career aspirations.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES Morgan Spencer Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community irrespective of gender, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, disability, marital status, having responsibility for dependents, age, religion/beliefs, or any other reason which cannot be shown to be justified.
Our REFER and be REWARDED scheme is about recognising and thanking you for telling your friends, family or colleagues about our services and how we could help them. Refer a friend or colleague who is not already registered with Morgan Spencer. If we place them in a permanent role, we will reward you with £200 of gift vouchers of your choice. Remember there is no limit on the number of referrals you can make, and therefore the rewards you can claim!!!